Friday, December 7, 2012

What it is

Talk about Hitler, I never knew him, I never saw him,
You say everything about God and religion and ideologies,
I know nothing about them, well, people pretend to know the truth,
I say, no, look at us, look at everybody, look at nature,
Don't you see the truth?Look at your actions, you exist, it's truth,
Now talk about war, I never spoke of it, I never sang to it,
Do I care, should I care enough, or see people bleeding,
They say, yes, go for the good, better if we burn down walls,
Has the consciousness gone blind, or is it intact, at ease,
Shall we talk about love and hatred?What do we know?
A fragile mind of a child speaks out, to the generations of yore,
They laugh at him, you mindless creature, come to our world,
See the mysteries get unfolded, hidden treasures of future,
Love?We don't know, it's the thing of the past, we are its proud slaves,
Say you're born out of this pride, come out of the shell now, ignite,
On the fire you lay down, all those years went by, did you testify?
Hands on the cradle, sleep through the night, the magic is waiting,
The ghosts have gone away, searching for the light of truth and heavens,
Will our babies tell them about skies and universe and life, or stay quiet,
No, it seems, when death comes your way like a divine blessing,
And the white beast, shining, embraces you till the awakening.

No comments:

Post a Comment