Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Extracting nationalism

It's been such a long time, almost since my first step on earth, that now I realize there's something called nationalism in my soul. It's not only in me, it's in eveybody's soul. I believe it just needs a time to stretch out from the soul. I'm not making a pompous statement here, saying that I have an intense nationalism that others haven't. I just feel this has been the time I've started to begin tasting some sort of patriotism in me. The aura seems so absorbing that I just can't resist being absorbed in this fresh air. The recent days have showed the concoction of my emotions, blending the patriotic feelings with the music tastes and with the natural awe I behold around. My body just seems doing great with all these reflections, and I guess the soul seeks for energizing experiences whenever the body goes on a weary path. I'm for the same reason trying to know the things around and making the best of the experience I jump in.
The patriotism is just amazing enough to think progressively. I'm witnessing a slight inch of patriotism rising in me; though mimimal in intensity, the toll it can bring stands serenely. 'Smalls' when connected by a never-dying wire result in the "Larges".
The point is that I'm joining the event this May 14, and will definitely wave our national flag. It will rise right above my head and I'll be one of the souls who is always proud to be a Nepali and will always stand up for his nation. "Jai Nepal"

1 comment:

  1. It is so great that you have respect and love for your country! I believe that nationalism is very important, when I used to live in Canada I never thought of it much, I actualy wanted to leave my country! but now that I am away from it I realize that my own country is the greatest place ever and would do anything to go back! everyone should be proud of their country and stand up for their nation like you will for Nepal! You begin to gain more respect for your country once you are far away from it and miss it, i'm sure the same is happening to you with Nepal.

    ReplyDelete